We are members of our local zoo. The baby loved being outside when he had colic. In fact some days taking him out in the hot, humid, sun was the only way he would quit screaming. So the zoo membership was the ideal thing for me. I would sometimes go and push the baby around so I could gain a new perspective and save myself from insanity.
Since the colic seems to be blessedly gone and the baby is more alert, we now go to the zoo to actually look at the animals. Thursday was a warm and perfect day for being outside, so we met some friends at the zoo. All the animals were out because of the pleasant weather and I got some great pictures.
Here is one of the bear that the boy was fascinated with.

Hum. Let's look at this one closer. Yep, it is almost like there is longing in that bear's eyes. Or maybe he is just sleepy. It's hard to tell.


No comments:
Post a Comment