Saturday was an exciting day for our little boy. He took his first long car trip with a forward facing car seat. This was an exciting trip for me as well because I finally had all my leg room back. (Well okay, all the leg room that I can get in a Honda Civic.)The boy is getting very active and to the stage where he likes to roam and cruise so I stole an idea from this friend. She came to visit with her little girl and we went on a nice long trip so that could I soak up her creative traveling ideas and amazing car loading abilities. (Really, you should see her load the car with stuff for 2 women, a baby, and a 2 year old. I was in awe.) The tip that worked this Saturday was to place a nice full basket of toys on the back seat next to the boy so he could grab toys and entertain himself. This worked a little too well because he wanted to play and not sleep. Admittedly, we had to sing songs from all of our favorite musicals the last hour of the trip because he was over tired and cranky, but who doesn't have to do that sometimes?
For more fun tips check out Rocks In My Dryer.

1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment